A successful portrait artist, Anna’s commissions include:-
- The Master of the Royal Household,
Sir Simon Cooper
- Lady Tate of the D’Oyly Carte Opera Company
- General Cosmo Neville, the portrait of whom
now hangs in the Tower of London
- General Tim Toyne Sewell for
The Goodenough College
- Sir Mick Jagger.
Military commissions include:
- The Presentation of Colours to RMA Sandhurst by HM The Queen at Buckingham Palace
- The Black Watch at both Glamis Castle and Birkhall by HM The Queen Elizabeth,
the Queen Mother
-The KOSB by The Duke of Kent.
Most recently she completed a ten foot long painting for The Royal Regiment of Scotland in which both HM The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh were present. It was unveiled by Her Majesty and will hang in Edinburgh Castle.
She has also painted members of The Royal Company of Archers (The Queens Bodyguard for Scotland) at the Lying in State of HM Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, which now hangs in Archers Hall.
Recent commissions include portraits of Venetia Hoare for C. Hoare & Co private bank. Also David Posnett, Chairman of the Holburne Gallery & Museum, Bath & previous owner of The Leger Galleries London.
She recently joined The Desert Rats (7th Armoured Brigade) in Afghanistan for a month as their official war artist, undertaking a series of paintings and a Desert Rat metal sculpture from armoured vehicle remnants
She is currently Artist-in-Residence at Sandhurst RMA